Attachments

• 20180114_212510.jpg
    20180114_212510.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 35

mercedes13156

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Cabrio and a Ford Kuga
If you look carefully, you can get "Warm white" ones which have a very similar colour to the originals as well as the halogen headlights.

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
With those sharp edges be very careful pulling the bulb holder out as the edges can catch on the hole and pull the bulb out into the light - irretrievably! (ask me how I know!!). Also be sure to test the new bulb BEFORE you refit the bulb holder into the light - LED's are polarity sensitive, and sods law says you always put them in wrong way round first time (ask me how I know!!).

What you might like to consider is changing your dip and main beam bulbs to Osram Nightbreaker Ultimates (much better than original halogens, and much whiter) and then getting LED's that are bright white for the side and parking lights.

mercedes13156

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Cabrio and a Ford Kuga
With those sharp edges be very careful pulling the bulb holder out as the edges can catch on the hole and pull the bulb out into the light - irretrievably! (ask me how I know!!). Also be sure to test the new bulb BEFORE you refit the bulb holder into the light - LED's are polarity sensitive, and sods law says you always put them in wrong way round first time (ask me how I know!!).

What you might like to consider is changing your dip and main beam bulbs to Osram Nightbreaker Ultimates (much better than original halogens, and much whiter) and then getting LED's that are bright white for the side and parking lights.

The warm white ones I got matched my nightbreakers pretty well for colour. They just weren't blue unlike the LEDs in Mrs 13156's CLK which are noticeably blue against the nightbreaker lasers.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom