List of Indies, Essex area wanted

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
This I can certainly agree with, if one finds a fault and thinks "I'm not in a position to fix this", then the best thing to do is admit it.

But sadly that's not the case here is it.
I agree, that is the best way of dealing with it. "Sorry, but we cannot continue etc". That way its not drawn out etc.

Not choosing sides here, but everyone has good days and everyone has bad days. You may have arrived just as he hit the bottom of a bad day.

Whilst it does not excuse the behavior, it might explain it.

C16RKC

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Your Mercedes
2003 CL500, 2007 S320CDi
I'm sure you are right Alexander, though it must have been "the morning after" a bad day, rather than the end of one. I only talked to him in the morning, and never got to talk to him at the end of the day as he was not around when I collected the car - possibly out of embarrassment.

I should never have posted any more really; I did not intend to, as although I was shocked at the way Alex treated me that morning I have always liked him and remain a bit puzzled by his outburst. But having fellow dealers come in an try to excuse the behavior with some stories that don't really fit what happened did annoy me a little.

He did not judge the state of the car and then decide not to fix it; he made it obvious he had decided before he had even touched it - but worse still after previously saying he would, and letting me drive all the way over and drop it off. I thought that was rather naughty.

Last edited:
Top Bottom