Lokk what the tree huggers are suggesting now.

truthfindergeneral

Reaction score
No, time to turn to violence and start knocking some sense in to these richard heads. We, as motorists, have taken a good kicking over the last 12 years and the time has come for us to stop tutting and DO SOMETHING.

Dosco

Active Senior Members
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Arrogant or what

Ah but don't forget most of these so called experts 'work' (?) in a non-productive and protected environment called a University and they are only interested in self protection, that is getting large grants from the government - aka 'taxpayers' to carry out their very important research which will save them from having to join the rest of the world.

These so called intelligent androids are so out of touch with reality they put the left learning Judges to shame.

So why do I have such a jaundiced view of life in the hallowed halls of learning? Well a close relation of mine is a Professor of Mathematics and has spent his whole life 'solving' mathematical problems that the majority of the human race did not even know existed, let alone having any practical use to anyone that is until he came up with some convoluted rubbish explaining why it all was so important and needed further research! for which I might add he got government grants to carry out further research.

The hack is he truly believes all this rubbish and boasts that he and his arrogant colleagues are worthy of more feeling that without him/them life ON EARTH would be harder for the rest of us - boy didn't I take a wrong turn somewhere along my life's road map, or did I:rolleyes: no I didn't I have a fantastic car and no money! a great wife and wonderful daughter, my health and I can rant and rave on here to my hearts content

PS I have not yet hit him but have come very close:razz:

LSD

Reaction score
No, time to turn to violence and start knocking some sense in to these richard heads. We, as motorists, have taken a good kicking over the last 12 years and the time has come for us to stop tutting and DO SOMETHING.

You are so right. This insanity has already gone well to far, and past the point of ever returning. If we don't rebel properly soon, it will become unbelievably bad.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
One day, maybe in my life time somebody will complete a research programme and not ask for further funding, their findings will be real world demonstrable and bring great cheer to the average motorist............. immediately............................... must be time for my medication I nearly believed it.

Polling ahead of the report showed "clear public support" B******S yet another ****** poll that nobody asked my opinion for!!

Last edited:

LSD

Reaction score
Don't worry, if they put £3,000 tax on new cars they will just extend the car scrappage sheme to help get old cars off the road.

And sneak them off to "developing" countries as they have with some of the first lot... allegedly. After all, they don't pollute in Africa do they...

mercmadjim

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK230k
Round all the tree huggers up, flog em and bath em!! bl**dy sandal wearing, soap dodging, layabouts!!

OP
Quick Silver

Quick Silver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R129 1990 SL 300..
And sneak them off to "developing" countries as they have with some of the first lot... allegedly. After all, they don't pollute in Africa do they...

Anything with a diesel engine thats half decent ends up in Africa . I've even seen them hand stitch split tyres when I was in Nigeria .

davidsl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172 250CDI, R129 SL500 Gone...
From the original post

"The source stressed that any package would have to include measures to protect the poor"

Well, that will be all of us then !:)

We are a completely independent Mercedes Benz service, Mercedes repair and Mercedes MOT centre located in Warrington, Cheshire and have been established since April 2006. All servicing carried out by MB Tech is in accordance with manufacturer service schedules and carried out by Mercedes Benz trained mechanics.
Contact MB-TECH on 01925 653050 or visitwww.mercedesservicingwarrington.co.uk
Top Bottom