Looking for an Independant in Kent

gbrand42

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C180K SE
Been a proud MB owner for 2 months now, I have a 54 plate C180 Kompressor SE in cubanite with 48,000 on the clock. I need to find an independant not too far from Ashford in Kent. I've also heard that there are various options that can be programmed into the car, in particular auto-folding mirrors and outside temp display instead of the Km/h display. Can anyone recommend a good independant in the area who would be able to look after the servicing/repairs of my baby and also be able to make these changes?

Lisa Jayne

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 SLK 230K & 2003 ML270 CDI Inspiration
Been a proud MB owner for 2 months now, I have a 54 plate C180 Kompressor SE in cubanite with 48,000 on the clock. I need to find an independant not too far from Ashford in Kent. I've also heard that there are various options that can be programmed into the car, in particular auto-folding mirrors and outside temp display instead of the Km/h display. Can anyone recommend a good independant in the area who would be able to look after the servicing/repairs of my baby and also be able to make these changes?

Class Cars in Wingham near Canterbury have a very good reputation

http://www.classcarscanterbury.co.uk/

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
Give Andy a call from MercTech, he is in the Kent area, seems to know his stuff, with 18 years as a MB tech

Merc-tech uk limited
Unit 8 Fitzroy business park
Sandy lane
Sidcup
DA14 5Nl
0208 308 9175
www.merc-techuk.co.uk

stuartmac

Reaction score
Hi,

I've used Nigel Scrace (07775 782792) in Tunbridge Wells since I got my first Merc seven years ago, and he was recommended by local Merc owners then.

Hth.

Regards,

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom