Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
I'd try MB for parts first Richard after looking at the brake pad prices :eek:

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
Those prices are pretty high. If anything they could a reseller or they buy NOS and sell on at premium.

Never heard of them mentioned on here either.

There is no telephone, address, or email on thier website which means I would NEVER use them. Also the website it just poorly laid out.

AVOID - seems a total scam shop to me.

Use mercedes directly. ie go to your local dealer, to the parts desk, tell them what you need (and your VIN) ask how much, ask for discount, and pay and collect and go.

Kev555

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 vito 113 CDI OM651 W639 panel van
No privacy policy either, said "on its way" on website, either it is a scam or very recently setup, very shoddy

Last edited:
OP
Richard Moakes

Richard Moakes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500; ML500
I think I will stick to MB Grangemouth via mail order, they have been very helpful and the supply chain is more assured.

Local dealer is not an option, I don’t like them looking at me like something they found on the bottom of their shoes when I ask for parts

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Local dealer is not an option, I don’t like them looking at me like something they found on the bottom of their shoes when I ask for parts

Their Lemon muffins are nice though

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
I think I will stick to MB Grangemouth via mail order, they have been very helpful and the supply chain is more assured.

My local dealer is the same, MB Leicester is the last port of call on my list. I use MB Newcastle or as said Grangemouth by mail order or via EBay. MB Oxford were great for mail order until they sent me the wrong set of springs having been supplied with the VIN which caused a great amount of inconvenience and money to sort - personnel can make or break a business

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
My local dealer is the same, MB Leicester is the last port of call on my list. I use MB Newcastle or as said Grangemouth by mail order or via EBay. MB Oxford were great for mail order until they sent me the wrong set of springs having been supplied with the VIN which caused a great amount of inconvenience and money to sort - personnel can make or break a business

If I recall MB Oxford used to have a an online shop, but they stopped.

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
If I recall MB Oxford used to have a an online shop, but they stopped.
Yes they offered a 10% discount on everything so I used them for all my parts postage was free on orders over £50, from recollection the parts manager left and the new chap sent me the wrong springs and that was the end of that

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom