Losing your car for a good deed

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
That rules you out of my scam gang, as the Insurance assessor may just spot the concourse gem described on the claim form is not the vehicle in front of him.

Corned

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 S211 E320CDI Avantgarde
^ which would just add pressure on the insurers.
Get a mate to have a prang, get out wander round and then sit in your old heavily insured clapped out rusty MB. Fire crew cut the roof of your 'pride & joy" to save the health of the poor victim who just happen to rest in your car - just before getting a twinge down his or her back.
Then you have all the witnesses to convince the insurers the fire crews had no option but to wreck the car and cut the roof off. ;)
New for old, and drive off in the direction of the nearest sunset in you new shiny MB . :)

Ah - I'm with you now!

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
i dont know what she was going on about anyway, it was only a vectra. its not like she would have not lost a fortune when she came to sell it...?

...... and I'm sure that someone with a garage full of Bentleys & Ferraris would say the same about your car ....... it's only an old worthless Merc. If it's your only car, it doesn't matter whether it's a couple of grand Vauxhall or a few hundred grand Roller.

dbanbery

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 R129 SL500
...... and I'm sure that someone with a garage full of Bentleys & Ferraris would say the same about your car ....... it's only an old worthless Merc. If it's your only car, it doesn't matter whether it's a couple of grand Vauxhall or a few hundred grand Roller.

this is a valid point. they'd probably say that "i had one from new, and i didnt like it"

i just don't like vauxhalls, and not that i think everyone should buy german, but there are better things to spend however many thousands of pounds it cost. Ive just always practiced "bangernomics" for a daily drive, and have never been let down by a sub £1000 merc.

it would have been the same ending though.... its so easy to make snide comments on the internet for a laugh.

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350

i just don't like vauxhalls, and not that i think everyone should buy german, but .....

I've had them for years, in fact still have my V6 Omega ....... does that count as a German car? It was built there! ;) And my experience so far of MB is that they a nannying, 'I know better than you kind' of firm! :)

dbanbery

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 R129 SL500
I've had them for years, in fact still have my V6 Omega ....... does that count as a German car? It was built there! ;) And my experience so far of MB is that they a nannying, 'I know better than you kind' of firm! :)

yeah, and they definitely didnt make mercs like they used to!

i liked the mk2 astra GTE 16v, but that was about the engine more than anything, and that had cosworth in it...

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ge300, w124 300e, various VW's
can't they just weld the roof back on;)

Tazz666

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk 320 w208
I dont know if you clicked on the other link but a dealership gave her another vectra, a 56 plate vectra c, an improvement on her vectra b, all for nothing, so she was compensated by another good samaritin

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom