Lowered springs fitted today!!!

OP
SQ_W211

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
~that is very true.... I think I need to do my bit for environment by loosing weight too~

HI SHAK

Reaction score
hi, i had a clk 1999 convertible and got h and r 40mm drop, the front was still abit higher so i reduced my bump stop and and it gave me a better drop and better feel of driving and handling, try the bump stops if i can will make big diffrence in looks and drive mate.
iv got the new shape now and lowerd it 45mm ad thats still settling and looks pretty low will upload pics soon.

OP
SQ_W211

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
hi, i had a clk 1999 convertible and got h and r 40mm drop, the front was still abit higher so i reduced my bump stop and and it gave me a better drop and better feel of driving and handling, try the bump stops if i can will make big diffrence in looks and drive mate.
iv got the new shape now and lowerd it 45mm ad thats still settling and looks pretty low will upload pics soon.

Post some pictures, I have a pic from after lowering the car in my gallery. It looks and feel low now and drive is absolutely brilliant

OP
SQ_W211

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
I have told them about the springs but the pads they don't need to know as they are still MB original parts which are used in sports/avantgarde suspension set ups.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom