MB have your best interests at heart.

Splatt

Reaction score
I understand from Which magazine that the new "E" class monitors and checks the drivers actions and reactions to the controls, and if it determines that the driver is acting drowsy a buzzer sounds and a coffee cup symbol lights on the dash. Presumably if you do not react to this warning in suitable time there is a big spike under the seat cushion that gets deployed.

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
I understand from Which magazine that the new "E" class monitors and checks the drivers actions and reactions to the controls, and if it determines that the driver is acting drowsy a buzzer sounds and a coffee cup symbol lights on the dash. Presumably if you do not react to this warning in suitable time there is a big spike under the seat cushion that gets deployed.

no the hot coffee it has just made you spills in a controlled manner right into your spherical containment area:lol::lol:

EGBM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS 320 CDI
All this talk of there being a spike is ridiculous. What actually happens is if you ignore the coffee cup it starts pulling to the left and making the drive just that bit more attention seeking.

MB have been doing this for years.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Well MB should use the system as on the Lexus where it follows the white line in the road, with that you can just sleep peacefully

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
Well MB should use the system as on the Lexus where it follows the white line in the road, with that you can just sleep peacefully

Sadly they have that too. Will all be in the back with a bird soon.

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Sadly they have that too. Will all be in the back with a bird soon.

Will they provide the Bird, cos my 'pulling' days have long since gone:p:p

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
It will be extra -as with most fun options.:D

I asked in MB this morning, they had a few secondhand models, but I do not think that I could service them all

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom