MBO MEMBERS WARRANTY - WARRANTYWISE

sasha320

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML63
Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of Warrantywise and third party warranties in general, I am quite shocked at the aggressive attitude toward Warrantywise on here.

At least Warrantywise have engaged with their customers via this forum and are providing the opportunity for debate and clarifications; that in itself has to be streets ahead of what their competitors do and for me, their engagement on here implies a level of honesty and transparency that does not prevail in the third party warranty market.

That said, I would like to know why manufacturer branded warranties tend to have less 'quibble' about them than third party warranties? Is it because manufacturer warranties have access to repairs at a trade or cost price?

I believe that the same underwriters are behind all warranties, manufacturer or otherwise.

Gkinghorn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Cabriolet - 2011
whilst one or 2 comments have been a bit direct i think most posters have actually thanked WW for having the front o show up.

What you are missing however is the fact that they have chosen to stand behind their marketing blurb where the membership are able to dispute it in many cases and they dont seem to accept that criticism and nor have they really changed their product and offering ...they offered people who had refused quotes a discount but even with that discount people maintain their prices are still too high.

i have poked enough holes in their various statements here for me to be satisfied this was no more than a marketing ploy quite honestly....

i think your criticism of the responses to them here is just wrong barring one or 2 isolated bits of feedback .. but guess what this is the internet and every forum has its share of people who dont know how to conduct themselves well in public and we could do without. In the main the group responded appropriately to WW here...

Rory

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 C270CDi Avantgarde Estate. Bought 2005, sold 2022.
I
That said, I would like to know why manufacturer branded warranties tend to have less 'quibble' about them than third party warranties? Is it because manufacturer warranties have access to repairs at a trade or cost price?

I guess it's because they're generally in the region of double the cost of Warranty Direct so they've got more money to play with.

OP
W

Warrantywise

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MERCEDES SL900
Hi all. Rick here, I believe I've spoken with some of you previously. This post has nothing to do with us and it has been reported to avoid confusion.

drmw

Reaction score
Website
www.autonomed.co.uk
Your Mercedes
M6 Cab - prior to that, SL63 AMG, A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more
Hi all. Rick here, I believe I've spoken with some of you previously. This post has nothing to do with us and it has been reported to avoid confusion.

It's gone, the poster has gone

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
All that polishing wasted............

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom