MBS service.

oigle

Reaction score
Website
members.optusnet.com.au
Your Mercedes
2003 ML270 sold but not forgotten. 2022 Kia EV6 RWD LR
I too am a little surprised that the remainder of the TC oil was not flushed out when it was stated that the oil was "poor". Not difficult to do and Cole's mob would know how.

Ian.

OP
AMGeed

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
^ I take my indies advice every time Ian. He suggested changing the ATF again in the near future. I wasn't going to argue.
Maybe Cole will reply as to why the TC wasn't flushed out by disconnecting the oil cooler pipe.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
^ maybe the point is explained by that comment- it was a full on service taking a lot of time?
Given how long the ‘service’ had taken already, was it not better to breathe again another day?

OP
AMGeed

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
^ I'd already been there 5 hrs because of those stubborn spark plugs.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
The "thrills" of running an older car or maybe just cars full stop.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom