Me :)

SteveX

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've been around here for a little while but only started posting the past few months so thought I may as well introduce myself properly :)

I live in sunny Wiltshire (mostly rainy to be honest) and work as an IT consultant for a couple of contracts I am currently on. I also do the odd website on the side and produce music of all sorts, my website is http://www.steven-andrews.co.uk (Queue comments on picture :lol:)

I've worked all over the place, also owned my own small car tuning company many years ago, nothing too serious but used to manufacture intercoolers for Jap forced induction cars, and build megasquirts and looms for them when they first came out and help people set them up set up sensors, wire them in and tune their cars.

In a previous life I was an accountant o_O

Along with playing with cars, music and computers I'm also a member of the NRA and enjoy shooting as well as martial arts and 'street' dancing to keep me alive and kicking.

That's about it really, thanks for all of your responses, help and advice over the past few months.

Cheers :)

c15htn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'00 A208 CLK320 Convertible.
Your interviewing for Moderator arent you?

I know - I'm a very very bad man!! :D:D

OP
SteveX

SteveX

Reaction score
Haha thanks.

My strengths and weakness you ask, hmmmm lol.

References are in the post! :p

mikestrivens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 320TE, 1998 R129 SL500, 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Hello and Welcome

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
These threads are so nice to get to know the regular posters,, thanks Steve :D

OP
SteveX

SteveX

Reaction score
Thanks guys :) Just tought I would let you lot know who is on the other side of the screen :D

OP
SteveX

SteveX

Reaction score
I've seen some of your photography ST, very nice :)

And thanks Benzworx :D

Last edited:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom