Meguiar's Ultimate Quick Detailer - Brilliant

brianbrian

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 250D, SL129-deisel
Perhaps I should use some, as every time I take my trousers of, she gets like it ,might keep her in doors away from me.

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
If any one is intereseted, Meguirs quick detailler is also the lubricant needed for their clay, so if you buy the clay kit, you get a bottle of the quick detailler also.

postmastergeneral

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E280 Sport CDi Saloon 2008
whitenemesis, i think after your post i might be swayed towards meguiars products. ive always believe in autoglym, i have their full range in my garage. however, last week, i polished my e280 with a special polish they have formulated for new paintworks of a dark colour. right pain to buff off with machine or by hand. and i hav got some into nooks and crannies which wouldnt even come off with a pressure washer or shampoo.

really gutted:(

one question please, does it not scratch the paintwork if u start buffing it without cleaning dust and debris off? ive always presure washed the car fully before shampooing even.

thanks!

G

OP
whitenemesis

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
whitenemesis, i think after your post i might be swayed towards meguiars products. ive always believe in autoglym, i have their full range in my garage. however, last week, i polished my e280 with a special polish they have formulated for new paintworks of a dark colour. right pain to buff off with machine or by hand. and i hav got some into nooks and crannies which wouldnt even come off with a pressure washer or shampoo.

really gutted:(

one question please, does it not scratch the paintwork if u start buffing it without cleaning dust and debris off? ive always presure washed the car fully before shampooing even.

thanks!

G

The car was not really dirty just dusty. First mist the detailer over a small area and wipe gently with the first cloth. This lifts all the muck off the paintwork. Use a second cloth to buff to a shine

This was my roof this morning after last night's rain.

P4250171.jpg

postmastergeneral

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E280 Sport CDi Saloon 2008
mmm nothing more sexier than water beading like that (well second to dawn french in a revealing Negligee). i can only dream of paintwork like that, well done!

G

Juddian

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124CE/1996/3199cc/LPG'd
Thanks for that, think i'll pick some up tomorrow, sounds like a Mr Sheen for cars, i like to keep my cars nice, but the whole rigmarole of washing, leather, polish once dry etc is very time consuming.

On the subject of cars killing bugs thereby leading to fewer songbirds....no shortage of songbirds here, i have dispatched Magpie's in considerable numbers and since doing so, our garden and neighbourhood has turned into a minor wild bird sanctuary.
Sorry for the off topic turn there, back to polish.

Top Bottom