Merc C180 Year 2002 Wiper Issues

N1Z90

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Merc C180 2002
Hi,

I am new to this Fourm, came across this via Google.

I seem to be having some problem with my Wiper on the Car. The care Details are as follows:

- Merc C Class 180, Year 2002.

The Windscreen Wipers have all of a sudden stopped working. I have checked the Fuse's they are all fine. The "Stick" that control the Wipers "On & Off" seem to turn the indicators on when need. However the washer dosent squirt water on the screen nor does the Wiper come on when turned on or on the Auto setting when water is splashed on the screen.

It worked fine last night, its just stopped all of a sudden and half way up the windscreen.
I am trying to located the Relay for the Wipers but i dont know where this is, would you know where i would find this on the car?

Any help would be much appreciated as to where i could locate the Relay for the Wipers as well as any ideas as to what could be the problem.

I would appreciate any assistance you could provide.

Thank you.

NW_Merc

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes W202
Is it just the wipers or has it affected the indicators too? It seems like it's the stalk that's gone and will need replacing.

A

andy@pcd-ltd

I would say more than likely the stalk has packed up quite a common fault.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom