Merc friendly Breakers Yards - North East (Durham?) - any suggestions please?

E

edgejedi

Im looking for parts for my ML, specifically a load cover for the rear parcel shelf...Ive searched the net a little and this forum, but no one seems to cover mercedes in my area...and the one that did had poor feedback and seemed to have closed (in Gateshead).

Any suggestions please for (reasonably) trusty breakers?

Happy to travel, within reason.:)

OP
E

edgejedi

...Im after a black one for my W163...happy to add reasonable postage to a cost, but if the cost already starts at a silly figure like those that come up on Fleabay, then I wouldnt be keen on making it any more.

Just looking for a reasonably fair deal from Merc friendly peeps.

Cheers again! :)

Some guy on the internet

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A few.
How much are you being quoted for a used one & how much are they new from the dealer?

lwbnick

Reaction score
Website
euromerc.tumblr.com
Your Mercedes
expedition
Im looking for parts for my ML, specifically a load cover for the rear parcel shelf...Ive searched the net a little and this forum, but no one seems to cover mercedes in my area...and the one that did had poor feedback and seemed to have closed (in Gateshead).

Any suggestions please for (reasonably) trusty breakers?

Happy to travel, within reason.:)

Beware when shopping for these as there are a few different versions depending on where the spare wheel is.

EG: http://cart.euromercmercedesparts.co.uk/index.php?p=product&id=4058&parent=0

OP
E

edgejedi

Pontoneer

Banned
Reaction score
There's Dave Collins in Brighouse .

Details in the Club Directory .

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom