1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Wanted] Merc indie garage near Bury, Lancs?.

Discussion in 'Spares for Sale and Wanted' started by mike ml smith, Dec 15, 2012.

1. mike ml smith

mike ml smith New Member

Your Mercedes:
    ML 270cdi '04
    Hi all, first post on here

Before I get to my question, just a quick thank you for all the info on this forum. I found it very useful when deciding whether to buy my 2004 ML, so far (touches wood) very happy with it, best team bus ever!!

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a Merc Indy garage near Bury, Lancashire? Not got any problems but would'nt mind getting her on a star machine just to check things out. Also looking for a parcel shelf cover in black if anyone has got a spare.

Cheers

Mike

2. Cole@MBS

Cole@MBS Forum Supporter Authorised Forum Supporter

Your Mercedes:
    124 300 CE 24 Coupe, 209 240 CLK
  3. donr

donr New Member

Your Mercedes:
    Viano 2008 V6cdi
    Hi, Oldham is not too far from Bury is it ? I can recommend Dronsfields, I have always had good experiences with them. They are very knowledgable

4. EmilysDad

EmilysDad Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    ML350
    Hi Neighbour

M-Star in Radcliffe is the closest I know ...... other side of the canal from The Royal Oak http://www.m-star.co.uk/contact.html I've used them a couple of times (inc her Smart) with no problem

5. Some guy on the internet

Some guy on the internet Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    A few.
    Dronsfields (parts) got a terrible slating from someone on the letters page of latest MB Club magazine.

6. lwbnick

lwbnick Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    expedition
    *All* parts sellers get slated for some reason.

I'm no fan of Dronsfields but they've been the biggest for years, so they must be doing something right.

7. television

television Always remembered RIP

Your Mercedes:
    2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
    Well no one can please everyone in the service / parts sector, that I know very well.

When I was sole UK service for Yamaha a guy built his sound system into a brick wall, and it went wrong and as the dealer could not help him he got on to us, well that was me, when I got there it was impossible to do anything without removing many bricks. The guy got on to the Sunday papers and press and gave us a terrible slating, and all we could do was to ignore it all for to have responded would have kept it all going on,,, a bit like this forum in many ways