Mercedes AMG GTS Stage 1 Remapping with Dyno time!!!

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Hello forum members,

Firstly.... How about that for a colour!!!

Running the Bosch MED17.7.1 which we have full communication via OBD, that being said these are great as the ECU is extremely easy to access anyway.

Got the vehicle inside the Dynocell and started letting it cool down before any pre runs and logging. While vehicle was cooling I did my usual diagnostic and physical checks to make sure I was happy the car was in a fit state to begin work.

Customer was on a tight time scale so we could not let the vehicle cool quite as much as we would have liked so deltas are greater than usual but the end figures are fantastic!!!

After a full session and a whole load of runs and tweaks later we gained an extra +142bhp and +270nm

Below are plots, shots and videos.

For any enquires please feel free to pop me an email to info@gadtuning.co.uk or call direct on 05603 67 21 09

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/rolling-road-essex/

Many thanks

Anthony @ GAD

20190805_133033.jpg
20190805_133054.jpg
Mercedes AMG GTS AM60WOW Stg 1 Jpeg.jpg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
What a motor!! :shock:
And what fantastic gains. :shock:
:D

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
That is exactly the colour combination I would have :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
When looking at 911's I had great deals on Guards Red and Daytona Yellow - both looked great - only issue is they're very recognisable and easily remembered and being high performance cars when you press the throttle a bit it gets the attention of those you'd rather not. "Fly low and fly long" :)

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
When looking at 911's I had great deals on Guards Red and Daytona Yellow - both looked great - only issue is they're very recognisable and easily remembered and being high performance cars when you press the throttle a bit it gets the attention of those you'd rather not. "Fly low and fly long" :)
In the flesh this is soooo close to guards red guys its stunning!!!

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom