Mercedes B service - what do they do & what should it cost?

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
You've not ben paying attention .... they are everywhere this last few days

On the PCN ............. I'm serious on that one ............... very !

Lets just say, I have had dealings with Euro Carparks ................. Bottom feeders of the worst kind ............ they'll be no bailiffs ........ Guareenteed !

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
The best thing you can do thumper is go and have a day off somewhere, then things will be back to normal!!!!!

I can't do that !! ............. anyway whats normal, on a forum ....... it does'nt exsist ................ :lol:

OP
S

Silverspa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200K (2002)
Wow, I left this thread for a day or so and Thumper seems to have gone off on one!! Malcom's off for 5 mins and Thumper's on a power binge....!

To be fair to the indies here, sometimes all anyone wants is the details of a decent indie. I'd love to spend all day tinkering with the car and fix things myself, but don't have the time to learn! Besides, if my local MB garage were doing a decent / reasonably priced job and not treating me like a cash machine, I know I wouldn't be looking elsewhere...!

ALFIEBEARD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
JAGUAR XF-R SPORT
Hi Silvaspa,
I agree that if the dealerships played ball we would,nt be looking for indies,

PS to attach pics just do a reply or create a post then before you submit it scroll down the page until you find manage attachments click on it and click browse then just find the pic on your computer and click upload.
then Roberts your uncle;).
Regards
Alfie B

robert_winter_1000

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB E350 CDI (W212)
Hello there,

The same like others, the local MB garage here in The Hague, The Netherlands. They are treating their customers like cash machines. There is no decent / reasonably priced job. It looks here the embassies and the big companies do not have problem with giving them a blank cheques. Never I had my car done with them without going back at least one time (or more) to correct their work! Anyone knows a decent indie in the Netherlands?

Regards

Robert
The Hague

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom