Mercedes Benz Assistance Phone Charges

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
I recently had to phone MBA to sort a braking problem. I'm sure the guy I spoke to was English, but as far as I can see, I was charged for a call to Germany as well as the How-did-we-do texts.

Has anybody else noticed this and how is it explained? I thought these calls went to Milton Keynes. Needless to say, my network supplier can't help.

Any thoughts anybody?

Ernie

SunnyDee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 W204 Petrol Coupé
The call centre is not in the UK, however you are right in saying they sound English because MB Call centre have recorded good speaking English German including Swedish people

OP
E

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
OK, thanks for that; in future, therefore we won't be answering their texts! It should be said, though, that the service was excellent; car was sorted within 20 minutes of the call.

For the record, the problem was a pea-sized pebble stuck between the n/s/f disc and backplate. It sounded like a train going round a tight bend, but the technician who attended said that they get many calls for this problem on the 205s.

Ernie

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom