Mercedes Brooklands Driving Experience

cr1ckett

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Members
Considering booking an hr or half-day AMG driving experience at Brooklands with some friends.

Im interested if any of my fellow forumers have taken part in the experience and what was there viewpoint.

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Hi Fellow Members
Considering booking an hr or half-day AMG driving experience at Brooklands with some friends.

Im interested if any of my fellow forumers have taken part in the experience and what was there viewpoint.

Excellent is the word - great fun.

A chance to thrash someone else's motor round a track at the same time learn something new, the 'skid pan' experience is very worthwhile - don't forget to purchase the video recording (from inside the car including your own face for those 'holy ****' moments) very worthwhile for what it costs.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Lovely to see you posting again Roger :D:D

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
Hi Fellow Members

Ive done it and its great fun. You are encouraged to really 'press on'. The track has a decent straight and some great curves. The skid pan is fun too.

I have booked my sons 12th birthday party there for him and a group of friends to go driving (non AMG). You cant start too early.......

mark.s

MBO Forum Staff - CLS 320 (W219)
MBO Ad Sales & Partnerships
Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesclub.org.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI remapped (W219)
Although it may look small, when you are on track and let rip down the straight, to the bends, it feels great.

Silver Arrow display is impressive - think they run this at 1pm.

Remenham

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
a140
Ive done it and its great fun. You are encouraged to really 'press on'. The track has a decent straight and some great curves. The skid pan is fun too.

I have booked my sons 12th birthday party there for him and a group of friends to go driving (non AMG). You cant start too early.......

I was thinking of taking my daughter for her 11th birthday to do the driving. I assume it's good, but has anyone done it. Wondering if I should book half or 1hour session.

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
I was thinking of taking my daughter for her 11th birthday to do the driving. I assume it's good, but has anyone done it. Wondering if I should book half or 1hour session.

I know some older kids who have done it and loved it.

A couple of them did it regularly and went on to pass their driving test a couple of weeks after their 17th birthday!

There is a strict height restriction. All drivers must be 150cm tall (or more)

Top Bottom