MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Hello members,

Had a C350 CDI in for Stage 1 calibration which as we found had underlying EGR and DPF issues as customer had had the filter removed prior to getting to us.

We also found that in removing the DPF the customer was getting a strange gearbox fault due to incorrect torque calculation and was causing the car to limp.

After pulling the car out of limp by removing the DPF and EGR in the software with no tuning the vehicle instantly started behaving correctly.

After this we got to work making a calibration suited to the vehicle and saw some good deltas.

Gaining 39bhp and 107nm of torque and sorted the power and torque curve the customer was very happy as were we.

Below are plots and shots.

For any questions please feel free to pop us an email to info@gadtuning.co.uk or call direct on 05603 67 21 09

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/rolling-road-essex/

Many thanks

Anthony @ GAD
IMG_20190426_193401_133.jpg Mercedes-C350-CDI-YT12UCA-Stg1-5-Jpeg.jpg

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
That is one nice looking estate car !
Was super clean and also I have never been a fan of after market wheels but this really worked well. Customer has some other styling bits in mind so would be good to see the outcome from what I gathered speaking with him while we had his car he knows how to style tastefully

Many thanks

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
look like SLR or Mc Merc copy alloys ?
Looks like some seriously dodgy tyre stretching going on. I'd love to see those alloys in 12 months time...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom