Mercedes E300 diesel hybrid red battery warning

Nexo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
Hi all. I have a 2013 Merc E300 diesel hybrid. The red battery warning is appearing on dash after a couple kms of driving resulting in some of the 12 volt systems (heater radio and command) shutting down .
We’ve changed the 12 volt batteries, the alternator and have had the cells checked on hybrid all show ok
Has anyone any experience with these cars lads? Thanks
Current fault codes are
P0A7F00 the age limit of the high voltage battery module has been reached
P126F62 the signal stop start from the automatic engine stop start has a malfunction. The signal comparison is faulty.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Not had experience of them but that first error code would probably be the reason.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
^ +1 - these systems rely on a decent 12v battery. I’m wondering if you got a duff one when you changed it, it has happened quite often !

OP
N

Nexo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
I have worked on a few, changed small batteries, the hybrid motors and gassed AC systems all for battery faults.
Could the stop start fault be causing it Steve?

Nyjo

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300/2013/2.1
Hi all. I have a 2013 Merc E300 diesel hybrid. The red battery warning is appearing on dash after a couple kms of driving resulting in some of the 12 volt systems (heater radio and command) shutting down .
We’ve changed the 12 volt batteries, the alternator and have had the cells checked on hybrid all show ok
Current fault codes are
P126F62 the signal stop start from the automatic engine stop start has a malfunction. The signal comparison is faulty.
Now I also got the same issue. Have you fixed your car.if so can you please advise me what was the fault and how much you spent to fix
Thank you so much for your reply

Riaz

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300 Diesel Hybrid
Current fault codes are

Hi Guys i am new to this forum... i have the same issue with my MB E300 Hybrid Diesel “The age limit of Hybrid Battery module has been reached” the surprising thing is that there are no messages in the dash.. even its doesn’t show this fault code in Xentry.. but it shows this fault code
Other Diagonistic Tools like Autel, Texa, & snap on... Nexo has your issue been fixed...? Has anyone got any new information on this post please...?

dulceanuil

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300 hybrid
Hi Guys i am new to this forum... i have the same issue with my MB E300 Hybrid Diesel “The age limit of Hybrid Battery module has been reached” the surprising thing is that there are no messages in the dash.. even its doesn’t show this fault code in Xentry.. but it shows this fault code
Other Diagonistic Tools like Autel, Texa, & snap on... Nexo has your issue been fixed...? Has anyone got any new information on this post please...?
How did you solve the problem?

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
I’m afraid Riaz hasn’t been on the forum since Sept 2020 - if you click on his name under his Avatar the date of his last login is listed

AliAshraf786

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300 hybrid blutec
How did you solve the problem?
Hi did you manage to sort your E300 hybrid problem , my has done the same on 2 times 2 time it wouldn't restart untill AA came out and reset then it started any advice will be really appreciated

Top Bottom