Mercedes E300DE Estate 2020 - operating mode

scotteingham

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E300de Estate 2020
Hi there, new member with new car - plug in hybrid diesel - but need some help if poss from someone who might have mastered the intricacies..! I know the dynamic selector switch allows you to toggle between sport, sport+, comfort and E but I have also read reviews in the past where authors have talked about reserving the battery charge for later use - eg retaining the battery charge for town use at the end of a motorway drive. I believe Merc speak for this is 'E Save' along with other modes such as Hybrid, E Mode (all electric) and Charge where the diesel engine charges the battery. Can anyone please advise how I access these modes - perhaps I have missed it in the manual but I can only find reference to the Dynamic Selector switch. Any instruction manual refence or instructions via the MBUX system would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Nemgreen

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300de
The button to left of the rotary selector showing car + battery selects the hybrid modes

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom