Mercedes E350 CDI Stage 1 remapping and dyno!!!

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Hello members,

Had this great E350 CDI in for Stage 1 remapping.

This customer came to us from Manchester and thought he had had a MAF sensor issue sorted as his mechanic cleaned the sensor but on his way to us after a week or trouble free driving the EML came back on and was indeed the sensor fault.

Customer said he was getting the sensor replaced now but still wanted me to go ahead with tuning the vehicle.

From the plots you can see the car suffers a little at the top end with the bhp and torque has a downward trend at same rpm.

Equipped with the Bosch EDC17 CP46 management system which we have access to the management via OBD with a real READ not Virtual and WRITE.

Car made what I was expecting which is a little down on factory OEM quoted

After many runs, logs and sweep tests with multiple tweaks to the software we gained an extra +51bhp and +171nm of torque.

Below are shots and plots

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/rolling-road-essex/

For any enquiries please feel free to pop us an email to info@gadtuning.co.uk or call direct on 05603 67 21 09

Many thanks

Anthony @ GAD

IMG_20190507_151006_628.jpg Mercedes E350 CDI KU13NSK Stg1 Jpeg.jpg

Bopo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDi AMG Night Premium Plus (Sept 2015) with GAD Tuning re-map. Definitely not double badged.
Looks very similar to mine... and seeing as the insurance company just quoted me an extra £70 a year I'll be giving you guys a call.

Jenny Tills

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CLS 350 cdi W218 Skoda Octavia 1.9tdi PD
I'm visiting GAD next week. I hope my car gets somewhere near the figures I've seen quoted.
Very impressive. :D

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom