1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mercedes me portal

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by Andy.M, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Andy.M

Andy.M Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
    Help!

When I log onto the Mercedes me site and then click on Digital Service Book it very briefly display's and then turns into a blank page. Pressing either the pages back button or the Chrome browser back arrow simply makes it briefly appear again and then go blank without actually going back a page.
    It used to work OK. Is it my computer or is it a MB problem do you think?

2. belongabob

belongabob Member

Your Mercedes:
    2015 C 200 Sport in Polar white.
    I had a similar issue and contacted Mercedes me. I was told it is a problem with the programme’s back end.

I’ve not managed to see mine at all so far. Had the car since early December. They told me they would let me know when it is fixed but gave no timescales.

Very frustrating!

If I have a problem with my back end I take a tablet... :)

3. OP
    Andy.M

Andy.M Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
    Thanks, I think MB need to take a tablet if its not been working since December!

The last time I looked at it was November after a service and it was fine then.

4. Dippo

Dippo New Member

Your Mercedes:
    W213 2017 E220 SE
    I get exactly the same - a very brief glimpse of the data, then nothing. I'm using Opera, so it's not just a browser problem. To be honest, I've reached the stage where I'm pleasantly surprised if things DO work on Mercedes Me.

5. OP
    Andy.M

Andy.M Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Yes I've tried Explorer and chrome on both a windows machine and chrome and safari on a MacBook.

6. Monday

Monday Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    SL400 2016, E300 Coupe 2018
    Should be fun tomorrow then. Sandown MB have made a great play of offering to fit a Mercedes Me adapter for FREE to my SL tomorrow when it is serviced. Just checked the E Class on it (never actually use it - I know where the car is and how much fuel it has in it!) and that's not working either. Watch this space.

7. Monday

Monday Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    SL400 2016, E300 Coupe 2018
    Service Day -7 MB Customer Services 'phone call: " As a valued MB service customer we would like to fit a Mercedes me connector at your forthcoming service. This is normally £45 but will be entirely free to you as a valued customer etc etc etc

Service Day (today) MB Service Advisor: I wouldn't bother if I were you. Sir....!

There's now a message on the app, saying that the portal still works via a link. It's just the web app that has gone down(?) and they advise deleting it.

8. MalcQV

MalcQV Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Mercedes CLA200
    I was on there just yesterday and had the same problem. Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)

9. OP
    Andy.M

Andy.M Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    I emailed and eventually got a reply

So they have been actively working on it since December!

belongabob likes this.
  10. OP
    Andy.M

Andy.M Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Tried to access the DSB again today, This page is currently not available due to maintenance.

Wow, how can it take a company the size of Mercedes Benz this long??????