Mercedes SL PSE Central locking Pump Vacuum Pump

DBT123

Reaction score
Good News ,Ive had the problem Re SL350 2004 Re water in the Boot nacking the PSE Cent Locking pump box of tricks . All you get on this site is TUFF you will have to bite the Bullet and buy a new Box of tricks from merc depending on witch day and direction of WIND ! you will be charged £654.to £800. +vat That replaces the box but does not Mend the water Gushing in to the Boot ... ive got a contact that May be able to re con the box depending on the damage . call Nic on 07740662188 Ime for saving unnesersery exspence £800. thats 516 Pints of IPA at Witherspoons at £1.55 a pint .so long as you are not driveing .

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I re con some of the PSE pumps, it just depends on how long the water has been getting in. the mod that I put up works 100% to stop water getting in

OP
D

DBT123

Reaction score
Yes Wish ide had an email from you stating this befor BOY 10 Months ive been working on this ,Do you just replace the Pump ,i had the top end re fabricated the Origanal was made from Carbon ,think water had got in hence impellers broken . ANY idear witch part od the rubbers seals are to blame for the water getting into the Boot ....NIC

OP
D

DBT123

Reaction score
Malcolm, Thanks for your info ,ime going to work on the rear seals to stop the water Thanks .Malcolm ,today i was driving the SL350 i noticed the Ride hight on the car was not behaving its self intrument display whent RED and the ride hight was not even on the near side rear to the off side ! also a slight smell of ! oil/rubber any iaear where i go first .also when i got the central locking pump working ! the auto opening works but i have to manualy lock the car !!! Now When i put the black box back together containing the pump i noticed there was a small plastic white rownd plunger that seemed to make and brake a pair of contacts and a pair of contacts with out a white plunger !!! do you think we have miss layed or lossed a plunger and this is why the system is not re locking ...NIC

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom