Mercedes Viano Rear Seat Tilting Problems

chauffeurrentals

New Registration
Reaction score
Website
www.chauffeurrentals.com
Your Mercedes
S class, E Class, Viano
We have several Mercedes Vianos all less than 3 years old. every one of them has problems with the rear bench seats. These are fitted with a side handle to release the locking mechanism that allows the back of the seat to be tilted forward allowing access to the rear. They are always giving problems and the dealers solution has been to put 'dobs' of glue on the plastic adjuster mechanism. This lasts about 3 days and then back to square one. I noticed that one of the vehicles has a seat with a different sort of cable. instead of the silly plastic adjuster, there is a metal tube nut. This seat has never failed. The dealers are telling me that no one else has had a problem with the seats! Is it realy only me or are other people having trouble too? Is there a solution? Alan..

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom