Millionaire boy racers

cfoster

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 AMG PPP, C220 CDi Sport, Lexus GS300 SE-L
I did watch the program and found it quite interesting. Its certainly an eye opener but if they are 'supposed' petrolheads why the hell come to London! Am sure its purely the showing off etc.... If money was no object surely you would go to the Nurburgring or places similar out of cities, where you can generally drive like a loon and not be stopped by the police. Some of the attitudes of the locals though was shocking, if a teenager said that then he'd be nicked for being racist etc.... Made me laugh when they asked if anyone had actually spoken to the drivers, there was a looooong silence!! If they got enough money to live in K/Bridge then they could go on hols to Dubai/Saudi for that time to get away from the noise!!

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Money doesn't buy you health;
Steve Jobs, Apple.
Whitney Houston, Singer.
Gary Ablett, Football Manager.
Unfortunately the list is rather long.

My knowledge of private health care is extensive, the coffee's better, the receptions nicer and you meet a better shod class of punter (does this remind you of anything ?)

I sincerely wished I had never seen a certain private hospital in Lancaster and most certainly not believed the Norwich Union Insurance Company.

Last edited:

cfoster

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 AMG PPP, C220 CDi Sport, Lexus GS300 SE-L
Agree with the above, although you do get a lovely Molton Brown shower gel and soap selection box as a gift when you leave there every time!!

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
Agree with the above, although you do get a lovely Molton Brown shower gel and soap selection box as a gift when you leave there every time!!

At least you were alive and able to collect it when you left. Many fail to do so :(

..................... and NO, you can't have theirs....!!!!

Rappey69

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220 w204 amg sport
but if they are 'supposed' petrolheads why the hell come to London! !

A few have asked this on this thread.. did not one of the guys mention women ? am sure you wont get that many round a race track ?

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
Their Arabs mostly :rolleyes:

What have 'women' got to do with anything :confused:

Rappey69

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220 w204 amg sport
Their Arabs mostly :rolleyes:

What have 'women' got to do with anything :confused:

they most likely have arranged marriages when they get home so a stint in london and they can wear what they want, drink and.. well im sure you can work it out..
Was I the only one who saw that part ??

vaskef

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS/320/2008
I have watched the video and I have to make one comment.Thats what happens when you have lots of money and no culture.That a general rule for every person on this planet I think.You cant be civilized in your country and uncivilized when you are a away,that means that you just pretend.
I like super cars and I quite enjoy driving them ...in a race track not in London!
I am a foreigner(Greece) and no matter how much I like super cars I found the video irritating.

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
I have watched the video and I have to make one comment.Thats what happens when you have lots of money and no culture.That a general rule for every person on this planet I think.You cant be civilized in your country and uncivilized when you are a away,that means that you just pretend.
I like super cars and I quite enjoy driving them ...in a race track not in London!
I am a foreigner(Greece) and no matter how much I like super cars I found the video irritating.

Its nothing to do with money and culture. Just look at how british holiday makers behave when abroad. I think you will find it is pretty poor for the same age group.

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
Its nothing to do with money and culture. Just look at how british holiday makers behave when abroad. I think you will find it is pretty poor for the same age group.

Hear! Hear!

We are subjected to the dysfunctional 'Brits' from mid-July until the beginning of September.

Horrendous :rolleyes: - and the young girls are far worse than the testosterone-fuelled boys!

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
My Arab friends when younger were very childish around women.
They do live, by Western standards very repressed lives.
Their wealth was though a real shock to me and no doubt attracts some ladies.

coxyhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E500 Sport Coupe
My Arab friends when younger were very childish around women.
They do live, by Western standards very repressed lives.
Their wealth was though a real shock to me and no doubt attracts some ladies.

I used to work as a flight mechanic on a Saudi royal family exec jet.The boss was a brother-in-law of the king(in 1995-6 Fahd?).Whenever we were not landing in Saudi there would be leggy blonde English prostitutes on board.
Along with a lot of hooch.

samie

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 CDI Sport W204
in my view...irrespective of the cars they drive and their wealth, its exactly the same as all the idiots in UK who drive around in their impreza/evo/saxo/corsa/and any other tiny hatchback cars with big bore exhausts doing wheel spins and honking their horns at the middle of the night!!

Last edited:

dbanbery

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 R129 SL500
sounds interesting, ill give it a watch later.

unhappiness trancends boundaries of wealth along with idiocy. i cant say i'm surprised that there are parallels drawn with the barry boys saxos and evos....

Last edited:

Rappey69

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220 w204 amg sport
round the portsmouth area there are lots of imprezas with stupid huge exhausts, but I never see them going fast ? they are always crawling around, think its something to do with the appaling mpg that they dont do ?

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
We have quite a few round here also, all going within the speed limit. I reckon it 'cos they have all been pulled over at some point and know their cards are marked...

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
No, ITS NONE OF THAT.
It's so they can be seen driving these 'cool' cars. None of their mates or any 'girls' they happen to pass will notice them if they're going fast. ;)

From my experience with what I've seen and heard is they go very slow until they get to a busy area, (mates congregating, girls walking out of pub / club etc. ) then with stereo full whack and thud thud thud they roar up so you hear them coming but they aren't actually going that fast, then they can be admired cruising past.

Rather sad really. A bit like posturing Bucks in the wild :rolleyes: :D :D

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom