Millionaire boy racers

cfoster

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 AMG PPP, C220 CDi Sport, Lexus GS300 SE-L
No, ITS NONE OF THAT.
It's so they can be seen driving these 'cool' cars. None of their mates or any 'girls' they happen to pass will notice them if they're going fast. ;)

From my experience with what I've seen and heard is they go very slow until they get to a busy area, (mates congregating, girls walking out of pub / club etc. ) then with stereo full whack and thud thud thud they roar up so you hear them coming but they aren't actually going that fast, then they can be admired cruising past.

Rather sad really. A bit like posturing Bucks in the wild :rolleyes: :D :D

Very true totally agree - more of a case of 'look at me and what I can afford' rather than having being a real petrolhead.

Wonder what would happen if they (god forbid) knocked some over and killed them, would they be punished as if they were 17 year old English chav Smithy and get 25yrs or would their wealth get them out of it?!....

dbanbery

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 R129 SL500
Very true totally agree - more of a case of 'look at me and what I can afford' rather than having being a real petrolhead.

Wonder what would happen if they (god forbid) knocked some over and killed them, would they be punished as if they were 17 year old English chav Smithy and get 25yrs or would their wealth get them out of it?!....

the latter, i think.

Oarsman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S350L CDI Bluetec, Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 TDI, 1963 Triumph TR4

Probably claim diplomatic immunity.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
The private jet would be on its way before the ambulance and a "staff member" would be left to deal with things.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom