MJH Cars, Walsall

grahamcol

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2001 SLK230, 2007 CLK220 CDI
Hi, Anyone used them yet ?
My C200 is booked in for a change of front brake pads on 28th. They quoted what I feel is a very reasonable £71 all in and their attitude was very pleasant. I will post my findings after I've been. If they're ok they will probably get another job quite soon servicing my C280 which is more or less due.

Mercedes 190E

Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.co.uk
Your Mercedes
2013 C220 CDI, 2004 A140 Classic SE (Parents!)
Please do feed back. They are just down the road from us and we have three MBs in the family....

OP
G

grahamcol

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2001 SLK230, 2007 CLK220 CDI
Well I've now had the work done at MJH and I'm very happy. Mark and his wife were extremely polite, attended to the work, gave me a coffee and road tested the car afterwards. It even came out slightly cheaper than quoted although they did place a 2% surcharge for using a credit card, something which I was surprised at as I've necer experienced this before. However, I will definately be back and I hope this company does well.

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
Small independant retailers often add the Credit card charges ......... as they keep their prices tight !!

Damn CC companies are a rip off !!

mattsurf

Reaction score
Small independant retailers often add the Credit card charges ......... as they keep their prices tight !!

Damn CC companies are a rip off !!

You mean those small independent retailers like Ikea! We run an small independent retail shop and I don't think that our customers would accept a credit card fee... although we do not take AMEX as its charges are rediculous

47p2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W638, W140, W220, W639 All gone but not forgotten
I take Amex payments and there charges aren't any worse than Mastercard and Visa.

If you aren't happy paying the 2% that the credit card companies charge (this is not the garage or shopkeeper who is charging this) then may I suggest that you pay cash and you never know, you just might get a 2% discount if you ask :lol:

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom