Ml 2008 electrical issue

Connor. B

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ml 2008
Hi Everyone,

Pretty new to this forum posting but wanted to ask any experts out there for some advice regarding my ML 2008. About 2 years ago I had some electrical issues and took the car into the garage for inspection. It turned out that water had got to my central control unit and therefore needed replacing due to water damage. The car over the last 2 years has since been fine with no problems. However over the last couple of days a few little electrical problems have started again, when I lock the car my dashboard lights do not go off and the dash lights flash every few seconds. My headlights also flicker on and off when they are set to on, when they are set to automatic they are fine. This morning my radio was also flickering on and off. Just wondering if anyone out there has came across a similar issue?

Any further help would be much appreciated.

kid-jensen

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ml320CDI 2007
Not had this personally, but the Rear SAM in the O/S rearmost boot-well is prone to getting waterlogged, so check this area first.
After that' Google for the location of the other SAM(s) and check if they're wet..

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom