ML 430 computer

MB Service Centre

Reaction score
Website
www.mbservicecentremansfield.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A210 E320
Hi, dose anyone know if the little computer at the front of the over head control panel, the one thats give you your mpg ect, dose it light up? is there a bulb in them? customer asked me tonight and its something i have never had off, not got my epc or wis at home tonight so cant even look on that.
Thanks;)

Stomper

Reaction score
Just checked mine and yes there is definitely a light :idea: in it. Not tried to take it out to see how to change the bulb but I should imagine it would be a (reasonably) straight forward job.
Dave

MarkF

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270CDi
Does anybody know if this unit can be retro fitted, I would like this function on my ML270.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
i wouldn't bother mate to be honest, it just reminds you how little mpg your getting!!lol

I like that answer :D:D,,silly thing is that in my 55 years of driving,I have never owned a car that did over 20 mpg,,but my SL500 gets regularly 28mpg

Stomper

Reaction score
i wouldn't bother mate to be honest, it just reminds you how little mpg your getting!!lol

I know what you mean - The only reason I can run the 4.3 is the L.P.G. price difference. Gives me the equivalent running costs of around 30ish m.p.g. which for the size and power (when its working properly) is excellent. The trip computer is largely useless for me as its figures are for petrol usage which when I am on petrol are around 18m.p.g.:shock:

MarkF

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270CDi
On our hoilday trip last year to the IOW the car managed an av of 34 mpg, not bad for a big lump.
I can live with the mpg as its not used that much in real terms and is fantastic to drive.

So can I fit one or not, it may give the wife a fright when it tells her how much she is doing, she had this with the rang rover 15mpg.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom