ML boot liner / tray

stella best

Reaction score
Hi All,
Cant seem to make the magic search thinggy work for me :Oops: I am trying to find a rubber / plastic boot liner for my ML as its now got to work for its keep and before i go to MB's to get my arse smacked i wondered if anyone new where i could get one in or around Essex (tried flea bay)
Any help as always greatfully received
Cheers
Stella Best (drink of the day)

bill3862

Reaction score
Stella Best

I sugggest you check price with MB dealer as I was amazed how cheap mine was for E Class saloon - couple of years back and paid just under £50 including VAT - parts guy double checked as he could not believe they were that cheap

Hope this helps

Bill

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
price can depend on the model. if its not a current production model, the prices will be lower as demand is reduced due to them being available elsewhere (ebay etc)

i was in halfords the other day and i noticed that they now sell boot liners. could be worth an enquiry, stellabest

OP
S

stella best

Reaction score
Thanks Gents,
Will give them robbin buggers a call in the morning at Romford Mercs and see what they say - as my ML is a 51plate they may have a dusty cheep old one in the corner
Cheers

OP
S

stella best

Reaction score
How ignorant of me:Oops:
Thanks for the links 'Television'
I will check em out before i call mercs
Cheers

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom