ML (or GL) 19" Genuine AMG Staggered Wheels and Tyres For Sale

magic7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 ML420
I have for sale a set of four staggered AMG 19" alloys from my 2007 ML (W164). The fronts have 255/50/19 Pirelli PZero Rosso tires with around 4mm of tread and the backs have 285/45/19 Bridgestone Turanza ER30 tyres with around 2mm of tread. The fronts are 8.5Jx19 H2 ET58 and the backs are 9.5Jx19 H2 ET56. I believe the bolt pattern is 5x112 and the centre bore is 66.6mm.

I am selling as I have changed to a set of 18" wheels in order to fit all terrain tyres which is difficult on the wider rear tires of this staggered set.

They have come off of a 2007 ML and I believe they fit all W164 and W166 (possibly W163?) and I believe they were also an option off of the GL from the same era (possibly with slightly different tire sizes on?). However I only know they were factory fit on my car so please confirm they will fit your car before you purchase them. If you need me to make any measurements or anything do not hesitate to get in touch.

The wheels are in what I consider to be good condition for their age, however please judge for yourself from the pictures. There are no major kerbing marks although there is a very small mark on two of the wheels. The top layer of lacquer is just starting to let go in some places on some of the wheels so the wheels would need a refurbishment to be in absolute show room condition, however I still consider them to be smart and would be happy to run them if I could get AT tyres to fit. But once again the pictures do not lie so please see for yourself and make your own decision.

I would like £500 O.N.O. for these as although they are not in 100% perfect showroom condition they are in good condition and quite rare and this is still cheaper than I can find equivalent wheels for on ebay. I am based near St Albans so would prefer local collection but I am happy to get a quote for courier delivery if needed.

Back1.JPG Back2.JPG DSC_0077.JPG DSC_0078.JPG Front 1.JPG Front 2.JPG

OP
M

magic7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 ML420
Dropped to £350 or near offer as I really need the space back.

The SL SHOP YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL THINGS SL, SERVICE & RESTORE, SALES, HIRE & PARTS
Choose from a wide range of superbly prepared SL’s each with a 12 month guarantee. We can service, update, re-trim, restore and repaint your 107 SL.
Choose from a 6 or 8 cylinder car for the day, the weekend, a month or a year. Contact us for a wide range of parts. Tel: 0844 414 2116 or visit our website atwww.theSLshop.com
Top Bottom