ML270 ECU Re-Map

rjevon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270 CDi 2002
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a 2002 ML270 ECU that has a remap from :-

http://www.quantumtuning.co.uk/

The remap works very well, pulls like a train. No adverse MPG drop, maybe a little if you use the power more often :)

Approx 198bhp etc as per www site above.

Thought I would ask before I put it up for sale, no sensible offer refused.

Richard

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
It is the car that is for sale Mark

panason1c

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes ML270CDI, VW Polo 1.9tdi, BMW K1200RS
"Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a 2002 ML270 ECU that has a remap"

Though i also assume it's the car that's for sale, the wording does read to me as if it is only the remapped ecu that's on offer...... lol

OP
R

rjevon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270 CDi 2002
It's useless to anyone else as its coded to your car, unless its brand new.

Mark

It would only be the ECU.

The ECU is coded for my car at the moment, but assuming you already have a working ECU it is very easy to read the Immobiliser code of yours and re-code to this one.. You of all people should know that Mark!!

I am currently fitting the remap ECU when I tow my caravan, and putting factory default one back when normal use.. Dead easy to do as the location is just under the bonnet..

I have done this already.. And cost me peanuts..

A re-map will cost anything from £200+ for a proper re-map like this one has.

Just a thought, will put it at the back of the garage as a paper weight.

oigle

Reaction score
Website
members.optusnet.com.au
Your Mercedes
2003 ML270 sold but not forgotten. 2022 Kia EV6 RWD LR
It would only be the ECU.

The ECU is coded for my car at the moment, but assuming you already have a working ECU it is very easy to read the Immobiliser code of yours and re-code to this one.. You of all people should know that Mark!!

I am currently fitting the remap ECU when I tow my caravan, and putting factory default one back when normal use.. Dead easy to do as the location is just under the bonnet..

I have done this already.. And cost me peanuts..

A re-map will cost anything from £200+ for a proper re-map like this one has.

Just a thought, will put it at the back of the garage as a paper weight.

Why would you bother to keep exchanging them? Does the remapped version cause you problems in normal use? Mine has been remapped and I just use it normally, whether towing or not. I had mine installed for reasons of poor response off the mark, not extra towing torque. I would never go back to standard. I considered the off mark lack of response to be dangerous. Remaps here cost a deal more than 200 pounds - about $1400AU at last count. Had mine done at 10000km after properly run-in. Done 130000 now with absolutely no issues.

Top Bottom