Ml270d 2004 reg

filippos

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ml class
Hi, I'm new to this so pleas bear with me. I got a ml270 2004 reg & the pulling power is very poor, lack of power until u doing about 60 miles then it pulles ok i think.what I have done so far: I have replaced the air sensor, I took the car for a diagnostic chek at merc dealers and they come to the conclusion that its either prev cats, intercooler hoses leaking, chek vacuum supply or the turbo, I have removed the precat and checked it, it looks ok. I have taken front bumper of and checked all the hoses and there is no leaks, I haven't checked the vacuum cuz i don't know the location of it or what cheks should I carry, I'm thinking of buyin a new turbo but they r so expensive I want to make sure it's turbo failer before I buy it. Has any1 come a cros this problem before? How do I check the turbo? How do I chek the vacuum and location of it? If is the turbo, does any1 know where I can get a low cost turbo? So far I got quoted £975 from gsf, any help is greatly appriciated, thank you guys.

OP
F

filippos

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ml class
I have taken the turbo out to day & cheked it in a garage, and turbo they said turbo looks ok, I couldn't run a properly chek on it cuz sat & most garages r closed but there is no leaks or movement on the turbo.

Jdokal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
Have you considered going to a merc independent via the top right link? Here they can put the vehicle on STAR and tell you what the problem is....

Top Bottom