ML400 Tuning Engine

billakoss

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML400 W163
hi
i have ml400 , All runing fine without any problems , now i want to increaze the power. my last car is bigturbo punto tjet and i want more power from ml now :p

i cannot find the ecu reprogramming.. (is locked)?
also for 350-400hp what parts i need?

many thanks

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Call a reputable company like GAD or MSL Performance and they can advise whether there is anything to be gained by remapping your engine.

Acid@MSL

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 SUPERCHARGED
hi
i have ml400 , All runing fine without any problems , now i want to increaze the power. my last car is bigturbo punto tjet and i want more power from ml now :p

i cannot find the ecu reprogramming.. (is locked)?
also for 350-400hp what parts i need?

many thanks
Hi

We have tuned a few E400 we had to remove the Ecu's and flip the board to read and tune where are you based?

Acid

OP
B

billakoss

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML400 W163
Hi

We have tuned a few E400 we had to remove the Ecu's and flip the board to read and tune where are you based?

Acid

hi
im from greece
i have kess v2 , can i read the file from here? (no include ml400 in program) and i send you the file and back to me?
for 350-400hp what parts i need?
thanks

Last edited:

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
KessV2 won't be able to read my friend do you know anyone with CMD as update released today we helped test development protocols which will communicate via OBD

Acid@MSL

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 SUPERCHARGED
hi
im from greece
i have kess v2 , can i read the file from here? (no include ml400 in program) and i send you the file and back to me?
for 350-400hp what parts i need?
thanks

IF you have Ktag then Yes you can read the ECU but Not on Kess OBD, CMD Autotuner will do it OBD

OP
B

billakoss

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML400 W163
IF you have Ktag then Yes you can read the ECU but Not on Kess OBD, CMD Autotuner will do it OBD
hi
i have ktag but the car is not the list

msl , if i can read the file with ktag how much power you can give and also can egr off?

many thanks :)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom