1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ml420 sports auto 2008 75k juddering

Discussion in 'Engine, Drivetrain, Fuel and Exhaust' started by rob (i hate my ml), Nov 10, 2012.

1. rob (i hate my ml)

rob (i hate my ml) New Member

Your Mercedes:
    Ml420 sports 2008 4.0
    I bought my ml420 in feb of this year and noticed after a couple months of owning that when the car gets hot the engine/gearbox seems to judder between 2/3 gear have had many people look at it including the bell end at the garage I bought it from he told me it was were it has an intelligent gearbox and its trying to adapt to my and my wife's styles of driving never heard such **** in my life just a kop out so as not to be liable for repairs !!!! Mercedes have since had car in a few times only thing they can suggest is the torque converter is on its way out at a cost of approx £1200 anyone got any ideas on what else this could be??? Was thinking maybe gearbox oil or filter come on someone help

2. OP
    rob (i hate my ml)

rob (i hate my ml) New Member

Your Mercedes:
    Ml420 sports 2008 4.0
    I don't hate my new ml so ignore my profile name unfortunately I can't change it lol

3. MissyD

MissyD Senior Member

If you send a message to admin, they can change it for you .