Most senior person in MB UK for complaints?

OP
jubhi

jubhi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Sport Coupe Brabus D6-III, A150 SE, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
Hi ST4, actually he said he was going to replace it with one from one of their new cars within their Dealer network. They have about 6 dealerships across the Midlands. He said it might be difficult to find a coupe with 19" wheels as most of them come standard with 18". Otherwise he said he would have to order me one which might take some time as these wheels are on backorder currently. Either way he said he would sort it and seems a man of his word. I am happy that they will deal with it even if it does take a little time. I just want a spotless wheel as mine was when I left the car with them originally.

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
Good Result

Another Positive from MB, Whats the world coming to?

Rory

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 C270CDi Avantgarde Estate. Bought 2005, sold 2022.
Next thing they'll be admitted their mistakes upfront, without customers having to make an appointment to see the DP.

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Next thing they'll be admitted their mistakes upfront, without customers having to make an appointment to see the DP.

Right I am starting to hold my breath.......... phew that didn't last long:rolleyes:

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom