Mustang 2009 ..White

Chas

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S320
Whilst waiting for the good lady to finish in Tescos :rolleyes: this guy pulls up next to me in a Mustang GT 2009 in Special White.

I commented on his very nice car, at which point he let me look inside and under the bonnet. £30k to import and another £7k if you want to convert to RHD

Exact same car in pic below..........

2972938253_979221fe82_o.jpg

http://www.magnaflow.com/04sound/domestic/mustanggl.htm

Last edited:

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
Nice car, but of all the new age muscle cars its the one style wise I like the look of the least. The new dodge charger IMHO is a much nicer design.

Its a bold choice of car, credit to the guy for doing it, but my £37k would go an a year old S320cdi :eek:

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
It's a bit "in yer face" for me. I spent my £37Kish on mine as I much prefer it.

Seeker_UK

Reaction score
All so, some go. Toilet on corners.

Not where my 37K would go either.

It's not even from the right continent... ;-)

type49

Reaction score
Well I like it. I've always liked RWD, high torque lairy cars. Not sure I could spend £37K on one though:( Rather have a 68/69 model;)

The Hooded Claw

Reaction score
Well I like it. I've always liked RWD, high torque lairy cars. Not sure I could spend £37K on one though:( Rather have a 68/69 model;)

There a 69 "Tang convertable for sale in Blackpool fully restored & looks the dogs doo dars £13 K if you want it !!!!

Last edited:

Juddian

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124CE/1996/3199cc/LPG'd
We test drove one of these a few years ago, actually considered changing the CE for it...hangs head in shame.

Suppose i was reliving my misspent youth as i had a rather evil Mach 1 from 71 vintage which went like a train and sounded not unlike one too.

The drive turned out to be a little disappointing, very harsh ride, rattles and bangs over the typical British (third world) road surface.
The passenger seat recliner had broken (bet that could tell a tale....!!?), but i crawled under and had a good poke nose as you do, much to the surprise of the dealer, maybe no one else does that.
What i found underneath was rust, lots of it, almost the whole of the suspension including the rear axle covered in rust, and this on a 12 month old demonstrator.

I would still have one, though to be honest i much prefer the Dodge Charger, but they are prime candidates for professional rustproofing for anyone that buys.

Thinking back my lovely old 71 Boss was a rotter too, damn shame, it was fun well it would be having drum brakes all round and no servo.

OP
Chas

Chas

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S320
It's not everyones taste. I think my S320 parked next to it was in a different class ( no pun intended) but those Starsky and Hutch days bring back a lot of memories :lol: I have never seen one up close before. They are certainly not sophisticated :p Its a bit like the P51 Mustang, all pilots want to fly it

860176307_a63ab4ef6e.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihgz7opXci4

Last edited:

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom