My Avitar or lack of one

cozmo1589

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI in Black
Maybe an odd question to ask here but as a complete newbie can anyone tell me how i can add my avitar to my profile please? There is no option appearing in edit my profile to do this. Thanks in advance, Colin...:D

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
hi. i think you have to post 30 times or be a member for over a month. not entirely sure though. it would be good to know as my other half is a member on here and wants an avatar added to her profile too

OP
cozmo1589

cozmo1589

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI in Black
hi. i think you have to post 30 times or be a member for over a month. not entirely sure though. it would be good to know as my other half is a member on here and wants an avatar added to her profile too

Ok thanks for that, sounds plausable, ill let you know as and when it happens and what i had to do to get to that point. :p

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom