My first Benz

tivechase

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e, 2015
Hi everyone,
It’s great to be a member of the club.
I picked up my first MB last weekend - a C350e premium plus. What a joy.
What a beauty. (What a beast!)
I’m city based and already seeing the advantages though I have to wait 7-10 days for my charge card before I can plug it in daily.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Tivechase, welcome to the forum and the MB experience :)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Welcome , nearly had one of those a couple of years ago....

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Hi tivechase and welcome to the forum and the world of Mercedes. I’m sure you will enjoy it :)

Oldandbald

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2015 C350e plug in hybrid
Hi everyone,
It’s great to be a member of the club.
I picked up my first MB last weekend - a C350e premium plus. What a joy.
What a beauty. (What a beast!)
I’m city based and already seeing the advantages though I have to wait 7-10 days for my charge card before I can plug it in daily.
Hello, recently bought same car. Wonderful toy, but looking to ask other owners about the HYBRID mode. Can’t go any distance without getting notification to plug in again. Understand that the electric only range is pretty small but I’d have thought in hybrid mode the battery wouldn’t need recharged after a few miles, particularly for a car aimed at reps/management sorts doing lots of miles (I know the battery isn’t totally flat when told to recharge and car still goes electric when it can). Cheers.

OP
T

tivechase

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e, 2015
Can’t go any distance without getting notification to plug in again. Understand that the electric only range is pretty small but I’d have thought in hybrid mode the battery wouldn’t need recharged after a few miles, particularly for a car aimed at reps/management sorts doing lots of miles

What range does your car give when it’s at 100% charge?

Oldandbald

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
About 15 miles. Since I posted that I’ve just done a very short run, about a mile and half, electric only mode, gone from 100% to 87%, now 12 mile range. It’s like driving a big iPhone.

OP
T

tivechase

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e, 2015
15 miles is about / slightly above average.
And yes, watching the battery is exactly like watching your iPhone battery

Oldandbald

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
15 miles is about / slightly above average.
And yes, watching the battery is exactly like watching your iPhone battery
Ta for that. I did some homework before buying the car but didn’t realise quite the way battery works. Appears that from fully charged, hybrid mode is essentially the same as electric only mode until battery gets to 20% then hybrid properly kicks in. Whatever it’s still a helluva nice car. Cheers.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom