My first trip to Mercedes World, Brooklands

jimmymidnight

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 W221 S350L
So as I have had this week off and am still in the S320, my brother-in-law and i thought we would pop down to Brooklands and have a good old look around the Mercedes-Benz World. The drive down was the first "long" drive ive done one the motorways in the S320 CDi and it was lovely, fuel consumption wasn't great, but im sure you all know how the M25 is...

When we got there we were greeted with grey clouds and plenty of rain, but that didn't really matter as we were going to be inside!

The place was much bigger and better than i expected with some really friendly staff who sorted me out with plenty of new stuff to read about! i took a particular liking to the new E350 coupe, and i may have to go and give one a blast this week at the local dealer!

We did try and get out on the track but unfortunately there was some "members usage" thing going on which meant we would have to go back tomorrow, but oh well, no real loss as im sure i will go back down there soon!

Here are some pictures i took while i was there:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25669476@N06/sets/72157622414612449/

I definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't already been, i learnt alot and got to sit in some lovely cars!

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Pleased that you enjoyed the day,,we have meets there and one coming up shortly,,keep informed on the car front. :D:D

MissyD

Reaction score
Website
www.depop.com
Your Mercedes
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
Glad you had a good time JM, we had a get together (gtg) there in June and it was great. There is a free event planned for 8th November (see Meet ups and Events)

AndrewIles

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK 55 AMG
Beware having a track experience can prove expensive.

I did the AMG Experience and was so impressed I ended up buying one!

Great place and very good restaurant too.

AndrewCrowne

Reaction score
I have a client in Weybridge so when i took delivery of my Mercedes I popped into Mercedes Benz World. Very helpful staff and a nice smattering of classics. I was in a state of sublime awe when I spotted the 600. I sat down and took it all in for 20 minutes. Very reasonable shop too... I bought lots of silly little things like pens for my glove box pen holder, key rings etc. But the best had to be the wine stopper collection....

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom