My summer lifesaver !

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
Wouldn't be without this at this time of year.

Also in the winter so I can get back inside quicker !!!

Other sizes available...

Attachments

• MW water filter installation small file.jpg
    MW water filter installation small file.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 13

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
I've been considering one of those for a while, but not sure if they are a good as they sound? Very hard water here in portsmouth. :)

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
I've been considering one of those for a while, but not sure if they are a good as they sound? Very hard water here in portsmouth. :)
It is, destroys kettles in months :(

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
We have a water softener so no destroyed kettles in months, taps, washing machines or dishwashers and no white spots on..........oh that's right I don't wash my cars now :)

OP
Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
I can personally guarantee, as the owner of the company and a user of one for 8 years, that they are even better than you think they're going to be.

Our website has dozens of glowing reviews from folks who were initially sceptical, then amazed and then evangelical about them. Buy one, I look forward to your post on here after.

Ref: Water Softeners:
  • WILL WATER SOFTENERS DO THE SAME THING?
    Water Softeners change dissolved hardness into dissolved sodium bicarbonate which removes limescale. However, if you boil off the resultant water you will have a residue at the end of the process – which will be left on your car if you use softened water to wash it and let it dry in the sun. Our filter totally removes all dissolved solids and there will be nothing left on your car after sun drying. They are different process designed to do different things.Our resin vessels are made in Europe (many are not) and comprise a PE inner shell and wound fibreglass outer. These are high quality, strong units with best quality fittings and top grade resin. When fitting your RG Filter, either use the softened water or direct from the mains – it wont affect the outcome or resin life.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom