New C class sport

Splatt

Reaction score
I`ve looked at it but is the new C class sport model an AMG model ? It wears AMG (they say) wheels, has a different radiator grill and uprated brakes suspension and steering but the 180 has the bog standard engine. Will this car cut the mustard in the paddock/

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
I've one sat outside at the moment! 1.6Ltr engine with AMG bodykit, 225's on the front and 245's on the back. AMG mat's and flappy paddle gearbox, I think I would take the 180 badge off if it was mine. It goes OK but nothing to set the world alight and I'm averaging 29mpg or 7 less than my 320...

They are doing great deals on them though as a friend has just bought the saloon version and had a decent deal.

dolphinhouse

Reaction score
They are doing great deals on them though as a friend has just bought the saloon version and had a decent deal.

The best deals are on C180K, and C220CDI (Non-BlueEfficiency) - I looked at these quite closely, but the dealer couldn't supply the colour/model I wanted on the deal. So if you're more flexible than me, and don't mind the older diesel engine, then you could be driving one for as little as £329 pm....

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom