new car at last

deman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Nissan micra SE 2003 and Mercedes-Benz C class elegance estate C220 CDI blue efficiency. 2009
I have finally got my new C220 CDI elegance estate (blue efficiency) registered end of June 2009 and am more than pleased with it. Has anyone any comments? Details below:

Colour: Sandine Beige
Interior: alpaca grey
bi-exon lamps
Command system
Parktronic

Is it possible to program destination by full postcode ie WR10 1PL I can only do this by inputting town code and then the name of the street?

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
Sounds nice with all the vital stuff on it. Is it an automatic? Harman Kardon is nice but the standard speakers are very good. The satnav still won't take the full postcode but lots of COMAND owners on hear say its more than just a nav.

Welcome to the forum

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Congratulations on the new car sounds nice :D:D

Only a 4 digit post code but lots of good points on the Comand.

I see that you chose some important accessories

OP
D

deman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Nissan micra SE 2003 and Mercedes-Benz C class elegance estate C220 CDI blue efficiency. 2009
Yes C220 CDI estate is an auto, I'm over the moon only wish I had always driven this way. Have found Comand wonderful.

gre1591

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 Auto (1995)
No Wonder your impressed with your new c class ,it must be like starship enterprise in comparison to the micra!

D

doversole

No Wonder your impressed with your new c class ,it must be like starship enterprise in comparison to the micra!

LOL, you could always use the Micra to get to your new MB in, deman.
then, load it in the back and travel in style!

DoverSole

Last edited by a moderator:

gre1591

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 Auto (1995)
I understand the upgrade a bit as we owned three old style Micras, we ran them as second car runabouts using the Merc for long runs, I must confess we were amazed how well the Micras preformed .The little 998 engine was a gem and fair flew down the motorway . Total reliability on all three cars was bonus too!

type49

Reaction score
Is it possible to program destination by full postcode ie WR10 1PL I can only do this by inputting town code and then the name of the street?

Not technically a full postcode but there is a way of inputting the street & house number. Finding the street is easy, the number isn't as obvious but can be done. Can't remember how though:confused:
Let me see if I can have a play this week & I'll get back to you...................;)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom