1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW Competition Road Race Rally artwork.

Discussion in 'Offers & Competitions' started by mark.s, Jun 4, 2020.

1. mark.s

mark.s MBO Forum Staff - CLS 320 (W219) MBO Ad Sales & Partnerships

Your Mercedes:
    CLK Cabriolet (W203)
    The Mercedes-Benz Owner met up recently (virtually) with Joe Coade, Head of Road Race Rally, who produces high end, bespoke automotive art from his London studio. Road Race Rally was born out of Joe’s love for cars and design. He decided to combine the two after finishing his design degree at University.

me rrr logo.jpg

“I’ve been designing since I can remember and mainly cars. This passion led me to begin making high quality illustrations of vehicles as prints” states Joe.
    Road Race Rally offer a wide range of car illustrations, designed on their site and offer a fully bespoke service for customers to have a personalised artwork of their very own vehicle/s. The details are what matter to Joe, which is why this is his favourite part of designing each piece. The car is matched exactly to your specification with Joe and the client going back and forth to ensure that the piece fits your requirement perfectly.

desk set up.jpg
    Joe explains that each artwork starts off with a sketch, a notepad and hours of research looking into the vehicle, the small design details and overall shapes. Then the fun starts, the designing. Each piece takes between 4-6 hours to produce, going through the design meticulously to ensure each detail is perfect. Many people ask Joe what his favorite car brand is to design, we are pleased to report that it’s a Mercedes-Benz every time. With the range of models available to the small design tweaks and quirks on each model.

The 300 SL Gullwing was a memorable piece with those stunning curves and small design details, a truly stunning car. Joe says “When starting out it took several months trying to find the right printing quality and feel. I finally found the perfect blend. All our prints are printed on the highest quality paper with the latest ink technology to ensure that your print stays fresh and vibrant for a lifetime. The most satisfying part of road race rally for me has to be seeing the print for the first time, brushing it over and seeing the details of the cars right in front of me in print form. The packaging for me is one of the most important parts of buying a new product especially something bespoke. I use the highest packing materials to ensure the client has the best unboxing and opening experience possible”. On delivery the client is greeted with their stunning bespoke art piece ready to brighten up any room, whether it be a centre piece in their office or to hang proudly above their pride and joy in their garage. Here at Road Race Rally everything is possible.
    300 slr print.jpg 300sl gullwing print.jpg sterling moss print.jpg

COMPETITION TIME......

Mercedes Owner Magazine has teamed up with Road Race Rally to three lucky members the amazing opportunity to win one of these stunning prints which are showcasing for the first time in this month’s issue of Mercedes Owner magazine. This celebrates the racing legend of Sir Stirling Moss, who many of you may know recently died.

Road Race Rally are huge fans of the racing legend and wanted to create a celebration of his life through cars. These cars include the 1955 Mercedes 300 SLR, Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing and the most recent Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss.

To be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic Mercedes artworks - Simply answer the following question below and email your answer to info@mercedesclub.org.uk with your full name and address.

In which year did Sir Stirling Moss win the world’s most famous road race, the Mille Miglia in his Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR number 722?

A: 1955
    B: 1956
    C: 1957

For more information on Road Race Rally
    please visit Website: https://www.jcmedia.co.uk/roadracerally
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/roadracerally/

Competition expires 30/06/20

Print in office.jpg

Attached Files: