New e class e220 & e250

JOHN GOSS

New Registration
Reaction score
How many owners of the new E Class models E220 and E250 are having problems with the diesel injectors ?

My new E Class E220 SE has broken down twice now and I am not getting a lot of satifaction form MBUK

drdre78

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mercedes c200 200
hi everyone who has got new e class diesel has same problem.i heard that 90% of breakdown call

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
E Class Injectors

Injectors do seem to be a problem on both the new Blue Efficiency C and E Classes! I heard recently of a dealership in the South (Kent) who had to cancel a test drive because their demonstrators were off the road!

The same dealership was offering free engine upgrades as they couldn't supply 220s and 250s due to a shortage of injectors while MB were looking into the problem.

I seem to remember something similar with Sprinters a few years ago.

How often did they drive the new E Class round the world to prove their reliability?

Ernie

DJ1

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi John I have a new E220, did you get any intial signs of things going wrong or did it just beak down, mine is starting to hesitate when starting off from cold

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom