New member...soon to be new owner...hopefully

alanjamesoc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S Class 350 CDI
Hi,

My name is Alan. Currently in snowy Warwickshire looking to buy an S Class 350 CDI. I have looked at just about every sub-2014 plate one on the usual sites.

I have spent the last 15 years travelling around eastern Europe and Russia, Asia Pacific doing financing things and decided that, if I am travelling to airports as much as I do, I might as well buy an S Class and drive other people and make some decent cash myself:)

Need the car first....

Alan

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Hi and welcome Alan

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Alan, welcome to the forum :)

OP
A

alanjamesoc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S Class 350 CDI
Thanks all - I've driven S Class before when I was doing some driving jobs and I kind of fell in love with a black S Class 350 CDI I drove for a few hundred miles (dealer to dealer). I remember approaching a roundabout, lots of traffic behind me, exited said roundabout, put foot down, looked in the rear view and the road was empty...perhaps they all took a different exit. I've mailed an independent MB garage to do a check on the one I have my eye on, will ask current owner if I can take it for an MOT (just to be sure) then, if all is well, I will be smiling at the luxury and the torque every time I drive. She's glorious so an appropriate name would be 'Gloria':)

I will, of course, be keeping 'Enid', my 2006 Volvo S60 T5 behemoth that just towed a Dodge Nitro out of the snow to the nearest garage:)

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom