Blue Marlin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK 250 CDI 2012
Hello All,

I have just registered as a member following the purchase of my first Mercedes Benz. It seems I should have bought one years ago !!

This picture shows my other modes of transport, regards, Paul

Attachments

• DSCF0009.JPG
    DSCF0009.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 17

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Welcome.....

Nice rowing boat............

ianstaley

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270CDi 2001.
You're halfway to a merc anyway that is a Jeep is it not on the pulling end and uses a Mercedes Derived engine if I am not mistaken. Nice princess, bet it uses more diesel than the puller, Anyway welcome.

OP
B

Blue Marlin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK 250 CDI 2012
You're halfway to a merc anyway that is a Jeep is it not on the pulling end and uses a Mercedes Derived engine if I am not mistaken. Nice princess, bet it uses more diesel than the puller, Anyway welcome.

Hello, thanks for the reply, my Jeep is actually the proper American one, with the 4.7 V8, so uses far more fuel than the boat.

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Wow that's a hell of a trailer! ;)

Hello and welcome to the forum

Regards

The GAD Team

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom