New Mercedes HELP!

Julz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class C250 AMG
Hi, New to this.
where do i start, I recently bought a Mercedes A class a160 diesel as a first car... But some minors which are stressing me out as i like everything to be perfect..
The windscreen wipers water pump is not working ( not letting our water )
What needs replaced or fixed and how much am i looking at. i came across some water pumps on ebay but not sure if its the model i need or they all the same for all mercs? ( £10 quid on ebay ) could it be the fuse?

Secondly the display on the dashboard seems to be fading, At times during the day it just about can be seen and at times not at all.
what could be the problem and how much will i be looking to to spend to fix it?

Thank you Guys Julio

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom